Infosys Recruitment 2020 | Apigee Developer | BE / B.Tech / BCA / ME / M.Tech / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Apigee Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||2 + Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Apigee Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Infosys Jobs 2020 :
- A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation and design and deployment
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- Ability to work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant data
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
Skills Required for Infosys Jobs 2020 :
Primary skills: API Management->Apigee
Infosys Selection Process 2020 :
And the candidates who want to apply for Infosys off Campus Drive should be highly skilled in aptitude as well as coding. And the rounds conducted by Infosys are
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Aspirants who are interested to apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive can now go through the test papers and attend mock tests to crack the interview easily the link for the mock tests and previous papers are given here.
Infosys Test Pattern 2020 :
The Infosys has a regular pattern which consists of three round. A written test followed by Technical and HR interview. The written test is an important segment where everybody fails to pass. Therefore the students who want to clear the interview have to be good at mathematics and logical reasoning skills.
- Quantitative Ability – 10 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability – 15 questions.
- Verbal ability – 40 questions.
The total time allotted for the online written is one and half hour. Aspirants who are willing to attend the interview should improve their time management and verbal ability. The details about the time allotted to the examination are given below.
- Quantitative Ability – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – 25 minutes.
- Verbal ability – 35 minutes.
How To Apply for Infosys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.