Infrrd - Infrrd Careers 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Trainee Software Engineer- QA Apply Online @ official website
Infrrd Careers 2023 Recruitment Notification - Infrrd Careers 2023 Career Notification for Trainee Software Engineer- QA role | Infrrd Careers 2023 job opening Online Application. Infrrd Careers 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee Software Engineer- QA positions in Remote / Work From Home. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Infrrd Careers 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee Software Engineer- QA post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Infrrd Careers 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer- QA|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||, Remote / Work From Home|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Infrrd Careers 2023 :
Infrrd is an award-winning AI firm focused on applying machine learning to improving business processes. The company’s platform employs next-generation AI capabilities to help enterprises transform their businesses. Proprietary technology removes bottlenecks caused by manual data entry and unlocks data from complex documents to power digitization. Infrrd’s unique ML-first approach can automatically extract data from documents with complex visual elements, surpassing OCR’s performance limitations to help you maximize straight-through processing.
Detailed Job Description :
- We are the creators of a proprietary Intelligent Document Processing platform that automates data extraction from complex and messy unstructured documents. For over a decade, we’ve been building expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks and much much more. And now, we are on the lookout for Trainee Software Engineers-QA.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- A Good Engineering or master’s degree from a reputed university in Computer Science, Information Science or Information Technology (year of graduation-2023) with an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
- Knowledge and exposure in Manual testing.
- Knowledge in Automation testing (Selenium and Java) is a plus.
- Any software testing course undertaken would be an added advantage.
- Good Aptitude & Trouble the Trouble Attitude
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOP’s) concepts
- Ability and strong willingness to learn, explore and master new emerging technologies
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about the web and the desire to challenge own limit
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee Software Engineer- QA post at Infrrd Careers 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Infrrd Careers 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Infrrd )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Infrrd – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Infrrd ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Infrrd Careers 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Infrrd ?
The Job location for this post is , Remote / Work From Home
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,