Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2021 | Ingram Micro has recruit B.E, B.Tech candidates for Associate Cyber Security Consultant | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2021 : Ingram Micro has to recruit candidates for Associate Cyber Security Consultant positios through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Ingram Micro you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Cyber Security Consultant includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Ingram Micro|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Cyber Security Consultant|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro : Ingram Micro is an American distributor of information technology products and services. The company is based in Irvine, California, U.S. and has operations around the world
Detailed Job Description For Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2021
As an Information Security Consultant, you will deliver cybersecurity risk and compliance support to the Information Security team in support of projects that will deliver increased cybersecurity maturity and reduce overall risk. You will be assigned to projects and dotted line into functional managers to assist them in delivering cybersecurity projects. These projects align with the NIST cybersecurity framework and support the overall mission, vision, and objectives of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
We are hiring in any of the following cybersecurity competencies:
- Information Security Strategy & Architecture – application of the NIST cybersecurity framework, security architecture, secure SDLC, security tool engineering & design, hardening of systems and applications, etc.
- Governance – policy development & management, policy exceptions
- Risk – risk assessments, risk remediation plans, third party risk, securing the supply chain
- Awareness & Training – security training & awareness activities, graphic artist, technical writing
- Offensive Security – penetration testing, vulnerability assessments & management
- Investigations – security incident response, digital forensics, investigations
- Threat Engineering – threat intelligence, security incident response, reverse engineering of malware
- Security Operations Center – Level 2 incident analysts, asset management, Splunk management
- Security Project Management – project and program management
The consultant will be responsible for providing the technical and scope direction, in coordination with all other Information Security management, for Information Security programs and projects.
The consultant is expected to work autonomously and collaboratively with other Information Security managers and associates.
The Consultant constantly and consistently demonstrates innovation and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Project Deliverables – Performs tasks to complete project deliverables.
- Problem Solving – The consultant must be able to dissect a problem, engage with the right resources, and methodically solve problems. The consultant must be able to document and explain the root cause to problems and make recommendations on how to resolve the issue or problem.
- Technology & Trends – The consultant is responsible for staying current on Information Security technologies and trends.
- Risk-Based Decisioning – The consultant is able to make risk-based decisions.
- Best Practices – The consultant is an expert in information security processes and best practices.
- Training & Mentoring – The consultant is a technical mentor and provides coaching to other security associates.
- Process Development – The consultant must be able to develop, document, and implement complex business processes across multiple teams and domains.
- Business Acumen – Must be able to demonstrate an ability to harmonize information security initiatives, processes, tools with business requirements, strategies, and budget.
- Security Incident Response – The consultant is responsible for assisting the SIRT commander by reviewing and consult on investigation, containment, remediation, and recommendations during a high-severity security incident.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2021
- 0-2 years of information security experience.
- Strong communication (i.e., written and verbal), presentation, teamwork skills and resourcefulness.
- Deep understanding of risk, business acumen, and ROI.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science or Cybersecurity)
- Provide three current work references & pass a criminal background check
- Pass a proficiency exam related to the role
Documents to be Carried for Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Ingram Micro this hiring for which position ?
Ingram Micro hiring candidates for Associate Cyber Security Consultant position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
B.E, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires