Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ingram Micro – Ingram Micro is an American distributor of information technology products based in Irvine, California, U.S. It is owned by HNA Technology. In December 2016, Tianhai Investment, an associate company of HNA Group, acquired Ingram Micro in an all-cash transaction with an equity value of approximately $6 billion.
||Company Name||Ingram Micro|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Ingram Micro Jobs 2020 :
1. Technical Requirements: (Angular JS, Node.js,.NET core, ASP.NET, C#, JSON, Linq, SQL, WebAPI, Web services.
- Develop solutions as per requirements and coding standards with minimal errors, adhering to timelines & quality consistently.
- Ensure participation in database design process.
- Ensure proper Error Handling and Exception Handling
- Technical Analysis of the given technical and/or functional specifications or a CR
- Understands the business requirement in its entirety and provide correct solutions.
- Highlights risks or issues.
- Ensure application availability, response & resolution as per agreed roster, with 0 follow-ups.
- Effectiveness and validity of defects/comments raised
- No escalations from Business / IS counterparts.
- Ensure unit test case document and results are updated to user stories/tickets.
- Use ticketing to facilitate discussion and ask questions to the stakeholders.
- Zero UAT or PROD defects
- Technical support and guidance for junior developers and developers.
- Customer Issues Resolved, customer feedback.
- Functional & subject matter expert for the application.
- Understand all the operators in execution plan and its relevance in the current query context along with establishing whether the query cost is optimal.
- Ensure proactive and consistent communication with internal / external team / stakeholders.
How To Apply For Ingram Micro Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.