InsideView Off Campus Drive 2020 - InsideView is recruiting B.E , B.Tech , Degree candidates for the role of Sales Development Representative Apply Online @ official website
InsideView Recruitment Notification - InsideView Career Notification for Sales Development Representative role | InsideView job opening Online Application. InsideView is currently recruiting candidates for Sales Development Representative positions in Remote, Work from home . Candidates who have completed their B.E , B.Tech , Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with InsideView, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Sales Development Representative post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Sales Development Representative|
|Qualification||B.E , B.Tech , Degree|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Remote, Work from home|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About InsideView :
InsideView helps businesses drive rapid revenue growth by empowering business leaders to discover new markets, target and engage the right buyers, and manage customer data quality. Our AI-based B2B data and intelligence platform delivers the industry’s most relevant and reliable buyer signals and, combined with InsideView’s data expertise and best-in-class customer support, is trusted by the world’s best-performing companies. We believe in the power of technology to deliver business value, and in creating solutions that change the way companies sell and engage with their customers. We take risks in order to develop groundbreaking solutions. We are market savvy and competitive, and ready to transform our industry at this exciting inflection point for the company and the market. We focus on the needs of our customers now, and in the future. We love coming to work every day and are looking for smart, engaged, and fun people to join us.
Detailed Job Description :
You are a strong communicator and listener. You are goal oriented who is motivated to achieve in a sales environment. You are convincing, focused, organized, and interested in quickly learning the businesses of your prospects. You find great satisfaction in meeting and exceeding your objectives.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts to create sales ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with Prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Run email campaigns to create a business pipeline
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Use Salesforce.com to log activities and track leads
- Understanding of marketing automation tools like Marketo, Pardot, and Hubspot would be an added advantage
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to listen closely and guide conversations
- You enjoy working in a collegial environment, and are a helper who cares about both individual and team success
- You are a fast learner with business acumen and interest in selling SaaS, B2B software, and technology solutions
- Prospecting and cold calling/outreach invigorate you
- You have a positive mindset
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Experience & Education
- Interest in SaaS/Cloud/Marketing Automation
- Phone or Tech Sales is a plus
- Prospecting/developing pipeline or similar experience
- Proven results
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Sales Development Representative post at InsideView includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
InsideView Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( InsideView Off Campus Drive 2020 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
InsideView Off Campus Drive 2020 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply InsideView Off Campus Drive 2020 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the InsideView Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for InsideView Off Campus Drive 2020 ?
The Job location for this post is , Remote, Work from home
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,