InsideView Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : InsideView – InsideView helps B2B companies drive rapid growth with the only platform that empowers business leaders to quickly and confidently make go-to-market decisions. As the market shifts from volume-based to targeted sales and marketing strategies, businesses turn to InsideView to help them identify new market opportunities, align sales and marketing execution, and optimize performance. InsideView’s Targeting Intelligence platform, built using artificial intelligence (AI), delivers the industry’s most relevant, reliable data trusted by the world’s leading B2B companies.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee – Data ( Work From Home )|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Year|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee – Data ( Work From Home ) includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For InsideView Jobs 2020 :
- In view of the current remote work environment, must be willing and be able to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
- Being able to communicate their thoughts and understand clearly what is being told
- Detail-oriented analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-organized and self-driven
- Quick learner, passionate about learning new things and has strong opinions
- Result-oriented and receptive to constructive feedback
- Motivated and dedicated to building a superior product
- Excellent Team player and comfortable using collaborative tools via instant message application and video/audio call
- Demonstrate an understanding of the product and the technologies used
- Analyze requirements, understand the design, demonstrate accountability to drive feature to completion
- Follow best practices to develop, test and deliver high-quality code
- Be responsible for delivering and maintaining high-quality product
- Collaborate with the team to deliver on sprint cycle commitments. Raise risks when necessary
Skills Required For InsideView Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or any related technical discipline)
- Good academic scores and/or experience in technically significant projects.
- 0-1 years Test/Development experience will be preferred either as a Full-time/Freelancing/Internship
- Knowledge and understanding of OOPS, web technologies and programming concepts
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms and a basic understanding of database concepts
- Knowledge of Selenium, Backbone, Angular, React, Bootstrap, JQuery, etc
- Exposure to source code management tools
- Experience in Agile Development Process
Documents to be Carried for InsideView Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For InsideView Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.