Intel India - Intel India Off Campus Drive is recruiting Any degree candidates for the role of Software Application Development Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Intel India Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Intel India Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Software Application Development Engineer role | Intel India Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Intel India Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Software Application Development Engineer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their Any degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Intel India Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Application Development Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Intel India Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Application Development Engineer|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Intel India Off Campus Drive :
Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Detailed Job Description :
- As an integral part of Intel’s new IDM2.0 strategy, we are establishing Intel Foundry Services (IFS), a fully vertical, standalone foundry business, reporting directly to the CEO. IFS will be a world-class foundry business and a major provider of US and European-based capacity to serve customers globally.
- Intel Foundry Services will be differentiated from other Foundry offerings with a combination of leading-edge packaging and process technology, and committed ability in the US and Europe Design, develops, tests, and debugs software applications used by end users or integrated with other applications by ISV partners.
- Development may span the full application stack, including frontend and backend application development.
- Uses modern software development methodologies and programming languages, follows secure coding practices and software legal compliance guidelines, analyzes user stories, writes both functional and test code, automates build and deployment, and performs unit integration and end-to-end testing of applications.
Completes SDL tasks with the assistance of product security engineers and provides input to technical writers to complete product documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.May also interact with end users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Support for IFS External IP Operations necessitates the development and support of many applications and database customizations.
The role will include work in languages and platforms such as
- Python Automation
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 1+ year of Industry experience
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Application Development Engineer post at Intel India Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Intel India Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Intel India )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Intel India – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Intel India ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Intel India Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Intel India ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,