Intel Internship 2021 - Intel is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Intern Technical Apply Online @ official website
Intel Recruitment Notification - Intel Career Notification for Graduate Intern Technical role | Intel job opening Online Application. Intel is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Intern Technical positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Intel, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Intern Technical post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Intern Technical|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Intel :
Table of contents
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Detailed Job Description :
- This description is for an intern position with Intel Labs - Bangalore Design Lab. Prospective candidate should have exposure to AI/ML algorithms and proficient with coding in C/C++, Python. Good verbal and written English communication skills and problem-solving attitude are desired.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Knowledge representation and (symbolic) reasoning
- Reinforcement learning
- Deep learning and adversarial machine learning
- Basic understanding of Computer Vision algorithms
- Hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow/PyTorch/Keras/Caffe/ Theano/Dlib
- M.Tech/MS/PhD in machine learning or related field
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Intern Technical post at Intel includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Intel Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Intel Internship 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Intel Internship 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Intel Internship 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Intel Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Intel Internship 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,