Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 - Intel India has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Product Development Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 : Intel India has to recruit candidates for Product Development Engineer positions through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Intel India you can use this recruitment.
|Intel Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Product Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Product Development Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (25.09.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Candidate should possess a Bachelors or Master degree in Computer/ Electrical/Electronic Engineering with about 0-5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of DFT architecture, design, methodologies and tools - Analog DFT, JTAG, etc.
- Good understanding of Test Engineering and tester debug is desirable.
- Hands on design/validation experience with strong/proven debug skills.
- A very good team player with good interpersonal, planning and excellent communication skills.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Intel India Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
Intel Off Campus Drive 2021,
Intel India off campus,
Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 application form,
Intel India interview,
Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 notification,
Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 qualification,
Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 salary details,
Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 selection process,
how to apply Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Vacancies,
Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 Vacancies details,
Intel India hiring,
Intel India job openings,
Intel India career,
Bangalore Karnataka Job Vacancies,
Intel India job vacancies,
jobs in Bangalore Karnataka,
jobs in Intel India,
Product Development Engineer job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,