Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 - Intel is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of IOT Software Development Apply Online @ official website
Intel Recruitment Notification - Intel Career Notification for IOT Software Development role | Intel job opening Online Application. Intel is currently recruiting candidates for IOT Software Development positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Intel, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the IOT Software Development post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||IOT Software Development|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Intel :
Detailed Job Description :
- Embedded Software /Firmware Development Engineer focusing on developing firmware/drivers/middleware in Linux/Windows OS, boot/BIOS and Security domains.
- This is an exciting role where selected candidates will work on cutting-edge technologies in IOTG domain being part of energetic and innovative team.
- Candidates will have an opportunity to work with experienced development engineers and architects on design, implementation and testing for Intel IOTG products.
- Will work as part of a highly skilled team that has proven over years through great team spirit, knowledge cross sharing and positive work environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing multiple aspects of Linux device drivers (IO drivers), boot/BIOS and Security drivers for both existing hardware and in pre-silicon environments.
- Adaptable to work across boot, Firmware, Security, low level drivers like DMA, I2C etc and middleware logical layers. Able to troubleshoot Linux apps, boot and driver issues.
- Contributes intensively to silicon bring up camps through technical contributions to prove successful execution of module and support various system tracks.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with exposure to embedded system development
- Excellent Programming, Design and Coding Skills in C using complex data structure and algorithms- Strong programming skills in C and/or C++, Python
- Strong in CPU architecture: ARM and/or X86- Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development
- Experience with embedded development environment such as git, Linux host
- Academic Exposure in domain of BIOS, Boot interfaces, different stages of Boot, boot loader
- Academic Exposure in domain of application security, Crypto algorithms, device encryption/decryption, symmetric and Asymmetric key handling, HW root of trust protection
- Knows to troubleshoot various kernel issues with the help of gdb server or host based debugger
- Exposure to build script and infrastructure.
- Understanding of Yocto build system would be a plus
- Knowledge in IO and connectivity drivers like PCIe, Ethernet, USB will be a plus- Candidates with prior Open Source contributions and Linux kernel development experience preferred
Selection Process :
The selection process for the IOT Software Development post at Intel includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Intel Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Intel Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka