Intel Off campus drive 2022 - Intel is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Network Software Intern Apply Online @ official website
Intel Recruitment Notification - Intel Career Notification for Network Software Intern role | Intel job opening Online Application. Intel is currently recruiting candidates for Network Software Intern positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Intel, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Network Software Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Intel Off campus drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Network Software Intern|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Intel :
Detailed Job Description :
- The interns shall be part of NPG Software for implementing, integrating, deploying, testing, optimizing and enhancing Edge, Security, RAN, DPDK, ADK and 5G for Intel Server Platforms.
- The intern should strive for continuous improvements for system efficiency, performance and robustness.
- The day-to-day work involves development, integrating , testing and optimizing. Team follows Agile Development Methodology.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Knowledge of programming in one or more languages: C/C++/Go Lang/Python
- Knowledge of Advanced Data Structures, Lists, Trees, Graphs
- Knowledge of networking, applications, security and algorithms
- Knowledge of applications development, integration, testing
- Knowledge of version control system with GIT
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing and Edge Computing
- Perusing Masters in Computer Science Engineering or similar discipline
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Network Software Intern post at Intel includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Intel Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Intel Off campus drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Intel Off campus drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Intel Off campus drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Intel Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Intel Off campus drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka