Intel Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply online
Company Profile : Intel India – Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
||Company Name||Intel India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Product Development Engineers|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Product Development Engineers includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Intel Jobs 2020 :
- Developing / optimize new test programs and test content for products and their use cases.
- Develop validation methodology against specification to meet customer requirement.
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Proposing, documenting and implementing new or improved Test Methodologies and/or flows
- Own and accountable for all pre-silicon and post activities, ensure meeting product development timeline.
- Innovate to grow business through continuous improvement to meet quality and cost target.
Skills Required for Intel Jobs 2020 :
- BSEE, IC Test experience
- Strong understanding of Digital, Analog, Mixed signal, high speed testing, tester hardware design
- Proficiency at using lab equipment, strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong programming skills, C, C++, scripting language such as Perl
- Good DFx Knowledge and experience on yield analysis, Test time reduction
Documents to be Carried for Intel Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Intel Recruitment 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.