Intel Off Campus Drive 2020 | Hardware Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Intel India – Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
||Company Name||Intel India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Hardware Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Hardware Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For Intel Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelors/Master degree in CS, EC, EE from reputed university.
- Must be passionate to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment.
Job Description for Intel Jobs 2020 :
- The HW Engineer will be responsible for leading HW service and failed HW recovery effort of pre-production platform for the gfx driver validation, development and debug organization.
- This person will also be a sponsor of CWs and manage day to day prioritization of critical tasks and efforts.
- This job will require someone to work closely with platform end users both locally and remote to provide technical and operational support.
- HW engineers are required to have basic ITP, debugger and BIOS programmer knowledge as this role will require work with multiple cutting edge tools for HW support.
- The HW Engineer will be responsible for Managing cutting edge Lab for a gfx driver development team as well as be responsible for all operation activities in the lab including: EHS, infrastructure, logistics and technical support within the lab. Also, this HW Engineer will be responsible for compliance with IT, CS and other Intel regulations.
Skills Required for Intel Jobs 2020 :
- BE/Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- Candidate should have strong basic electronics background.
- Ability to read and interpret mother electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, and system repair manuals.
- Computer Troubleshooting experience.
- Windows computer operating systems and Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) experience.
- Lift up to 25 lbs., climb ladders, walking 3-5 miles a day, and/or standing/sitting for +/- 9 hours in a clean room environment.
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Should have led multiple HW/board design projects. Preferred Minimum of 6 months of experience in the following areas: Electronics or digital circuitry.
- End-user computer skills and navigation, schematic/wiring diagram reading, electronic systems troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Testing, repairing and troubleshooting faulty electronic equipment down to a component using available schematics, technical data and test equipment.
- Ability to apply the use of mechanical/electrical measuring devices such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, metrology, and calibration equipment.
- Networking, troubleshooting, and Linux software systems.
- Solid Works, CAD, 3D printing
Documents to be Carried for Intel Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Intel Recruitment 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.