Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 - Intelligence Bureau has announced 995 Vacancies for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive Posts. Last Date to apply 15-12-2023
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment - Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive posts | Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification | Intelligence Bureau Online Application @ https://www.mha.gov.in/en#. The Intelligence Bureau has announced a new job opportunity for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive posts. This notification was released on 25-11-2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree can apply for the 995 vacancies available All India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 15-12-2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive|
|Total Vacancy||995 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Intelligence Bureau :
The Intelligence Bureau is India's internal security and counter-intelligence agency under Ministry of Home Affairs. It was founded in 1887 as Central Special Branch, and is reputed to be the oldest such organization in the world.
Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
Intelligence Bureau has released 995 vacancies for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||Rank||No of Posts|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive i.e. ACIO-II/Exe||UR||377|
Education Qualification :
Essential Qualification: Graduate or its equivalent examination of a recognized university
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge in Computers
Application fees :
- For All Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- All Other Candidates: Nil
- UR/ EWS/ OBC of Male Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/Offline
Age limit :
- As per the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive - Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
selection process :
|1. Tier-I & Tier-II (Written Exam)|
|2. Tier-III (Interview)|
How to apply Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive posts through online mode from 25-11-2023 to 15-12-2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Intelligence Bureau.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||25-11-2023|
|Last date to apply||15-12-2023|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 25-11-2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
15-12-2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You