Intercontinental Exchange - Intercontinental Exchange career is recruiting MBA candidates for the role of Trainee Associate Apply Online @ official website
Intercontinental Exchange career Recruitment Notification - Intercontinental Exchange career Career Notification for Trainee Associate role | Intercontinental Exchange career job opening Online Application. Intercontinental Exchange career is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee Associate positions in Hyderabad Telengana . Candidates who have completed their MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Intercontinental Exchange career, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Intercontinental Exchange career|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Associate|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telengana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Intercontinental Exchange career :
Table of contents
Intercontinental Exchange Inc (ICE) operates a network of regulated exchanges including the New York Stock Exchange and clearing houses for financial and commodity markets
Detailed Job Description :
The analyst must be results-oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment. The candidate must have the ability to work independently; must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; must have excellent organizational skills and decision-making ability.
- Candidates are responsible for analyzing various levels of client specific information and to ensure that it is populated into the database of record in an accurate, complete, and timely manner.
- Clearly and concisely document requirements for each project being undertaken.
- Assist in evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, and determining best path forward.
- Performs changes to master data following established processes including but not limited to create, change, activate/deactivate or otherwise modify master data.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate procedures or improvements.
- Utilize Salesforce, ORMB, and Capital IQ to reconcile data outputs.
- Work closely with other team members and cross-functional team members.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Advanced experience in MS Excel which includes Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Index and Concatenate etc.
- Excellent communication skills. Position must communicate clearly, respectfully, and effectively with many different types of people and departments across the firm.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee Associate post at Intercontinental Exchange career includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Intercontinental Exchange career Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Intercontinental Exchange )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Intercontinental Exchange – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Intercontinental Exchange ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Intercontinental Exchange career Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Intercontinental Exchange ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telengana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,