Intertrust Group Careers 2023 - Intertrust Group is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Service Desk Engineer, Associate Apply Online @ official website
Intertrust Group Recruitment Notification - Intertrust Group Career Notification for Service Desk Engineer, Associate role | Intertrust Group job opening Online Application. Intertrust Group is currently recruiting candidates for Service Desk Engineer, Associate positions in Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Intertrust Group, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Service Desk Engineer, Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Intertrust Group Careers 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Service Desk Engineer, Associate|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Intertrust Group :
Detailed Job Description :
You will work as a member of the Global IT Organization, in a newly formed global IT Service team, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager. You will provide local support to onsite users and remote support to our user base globally. You will be expected to work using your own initiative but following Standard Operating Procedures and utilizing our internal knowledge base and be able to communicate effectively with other IT teams. This role sits within a Global office supporting a user base of 2900 and growing worldwide. Experienced IT practitioners are welcome, but weight will be given to customer focused individual who show the right “can-do” attitude and a voracious appetite for work in an exciting and vibrant team.
- Provide network and customer support at offsite events
- Use of Active Directory, Exchange and other tools to create and manage user accounts and set permissions
- Escalate support calls where necessary, following the in house procedures for escalation
- Provide desktop, network and application support
- Participate in (global) projects, also on site
- Single point of contact for all technical issues, questions, and comments that customers need clarifying
- Monitor and order supplies and equipment as needed
- Provide support for the varied Audio-Visual equipment (Projectors, Videoconference Units, etc.)
- Coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors
- On Call Support (OOO)
- There will be a requirement for travel for extended periods for training/team-building.
- Creating / Writing Service Desk Procedures and End User Manuals
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Education Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science preferred
- Excellent Customer Service oriented professional
- HBO degree, preferable in ICT
- Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written, other languages advantageous
- Previous experience working within a 1st line support preferred
- Experience of solving IT technical solutions and communicating regularly with customers and users
- ITIL certification or a willingness to undertake
- Experienced in support of Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory account management
- Basic knowledge of Network and VPN
- Take initiative and feel responsible for your work environment
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Service Desk Engineer, Associate post at Intertrust Group includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Intertrust Group Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Intertrust Group Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Intertrust Group Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Intertrust Group Careers 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Intertrust Group Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Intertrust Group Careers 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is , Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai