Intrado Off Campus Drive 2020 | Webcast Analyst | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Intrado – Intrado, Formerly West, is an innovative, cloud-based, global technology partner to clients around the world. Our solutions connect people and organizations at the right time and in the right ways, making those mission-critical connections more relevant, engaging, and actionable—turning Information to Insight
|Details Of Intrado Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Webcast Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Webcast Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Intrado Jobs 2020 :
- Organizing & facilitating client webcasts
- Working closely with the client to build and create branded webcast player
- Responsibility for managing clients Audio/Visual requirements and associated budget
- Booking and management of 3rd party vendors & liaising with suppliers as required
- Identifying and building relationships with high quality partners
- Working closely with the sales teams to maintain and grow business
- Assisting sales and sales support teams with quotations
- Manage the Webcast function to completion including liaising with the finance team for invoice purposes
- Related Duties as Assigned
Skills Required For Intrado Jobs 2020 :
- Ability to communicate in other European languages
- Experience working in a service driven environment
- Previous experience working with C level executives
- Prior project/event management experience highly desirable
- Experience in an internet environment and streaming media technology desirable
- Experience & understanding of Audio/Visual & trouble shooting process desirable
- Good organizational skills & time management
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively and remain calm under pressure
- Good team player with a flexible, positive attitude
- A self-motivated problem-solver
- Communicate effectively and build successful relationships with Customers, vendors and internal teams
- Technically minded and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Committed to quality and customer satisfaction
Documents to be Carried for Intrado Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Intrado Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.