Intuit off campus drive 2020 | Senior Software Engineer | B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech | Bengaluru , Karnataka | Apply Online
bout the Company: Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||6+ Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
What you’ll bring
- BE in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Solid understanding of web securities and good debugging capabilities of JS applications.
- Exposure to reactive design elements and testing frameworks like JEST or Intern.
- Good understanding of FLUX/REDUX, REST Clients, async/await patterns, ES6 constructs.
- Experience on RESTful web service development is must.
- Exposure to AWS services and serverless technologies is a must.
- Experience with design system like bootstrap.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web and mobile.
- Experience with test automation using cypress/selenium and building CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge of either native applications or Hybrid frameworks like React native is a plus.
How you will lead
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Designing/developing software, prototypes, or proofs of concepts
- Act in a technical lead capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Roughly 80-95% hands-on coding
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Perform DevOps role in managing build to operate lifecycle of the solutions that we develop
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
Documents to be Carried for L&T Technology Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For L&T Technology Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.