Intuit Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Apply Online | Apply Online
Company Profile : Intuit – Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Intuit Jobs 2020 :
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Designing/developing Desktop Applications, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC’s)
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Roughly 85% hands-on coding
- Applies left shift mindset and plays various roles of DEV, QE and Ops throughout the development life cycle and owns the E2E quality of the deliverable.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QAa testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM methodologies.
Skills Required For Intuit Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ experience with Object Oriented Languages (OOD) – C++/ C#
- 2+ years of experience developing Desktop Software on Windows.
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Solid communication skills:
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong experience in the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Business Acumen – strategic thinking & strategy development
- Building strong teams – set and evangelize vision, facilitative leadership, attract and retain key talent
Documents to be Carried for Intuit Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Intuit Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.