IOCL Recruitment 2022 - Indian Oil Corporation Limited - IOCL has announced 39 Vacancies for Operator Posts in , Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana - Last Date to apply 29.07.2022
- 1 IOCL Recruitment 2022 - Indian Oil Corporation Limited - IOCL has announced 39 Vacancies for Operator Posts in , Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana - Last Date to apply 29.07.2022
- 2 IOCL Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2022 :
IOCL Recruitment 2022 : Indian Oil Corporation Limited - IOCL has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Operator posts. This notification was announced on 09.07.2022. 12th candidates can apply for 39 vacancies in Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 29.07.2022 Candidate who seeks for Indian Oil Corporation Limited - IOCL can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|IOCL Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited - IOCL|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Total Vacancy||39 Post|
|Job Location||Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana|
|Salary||Rs.23000 to 78000 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Operator includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
|Post Code||Post Name||Vacancies|
|101||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I – Telangana||05|
|102||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I – Karnataka||06|
|103||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I – Tamilnadu, Puducherry||28|
Education Qualification :
|Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I||
Qualification (Government recognized Full Time Regular Course from Education Boards in India): Higher Secondary (Class XII) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License issued by the Regional Transport Authority.
Experience: Minimum one-year work experience in Heavy Vehicle driving (excluding training) i.e. one year experience after acquiring HMV License. Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry
Application fees / payment details :
Mode of Payment: Online
Age limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I||
1. Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General & EWS category candidates.
2. Mark sheet issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing the Matriculation (Class X) Examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of age. However, where the date of birth is not mentioned in the Matriculation (Class X) Mark sheet of a Board, the date of birth may be verified from Admit Card/Passing Certificate of the Board.
3. Relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC(Non—Creamy Layer) candidates considered against reserved positions.
4. Relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years, in addition to all other age relaxations given to SC / ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer) as per Government norms. will be given to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
5. Reservation for Ex-Servicemen will be applied on a horizontal basis, across all categories, as per Govt. i.e., in the case of ExSM, a Period of actual military service will be deducted from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit by more than three years, he shall be considered to be fulfilling the age criteria.
6. Ex-SM candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL) categories shall be eligible for a grant of cumulative age relaxation under the respective categories.
7. The criteria for full-time regular course is not mandatory for Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite equivalent qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by respective Defence service/MHRD, Government of India for the purpose of Employment and has secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
8. Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Operator - Rs.23000 to 78000 (per month)
|Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I||Rs.23000 – 78000/-|
selection process :
- Written Test
- Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (Driving Test)
How to apply IOCL Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest IOCL Recruitment 2022 for Operator posts through Online mode from 09.07.2022 to 29.07.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited - IOCL
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||09.07.2022|
|Last date to apply||29.07.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
IOCL Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 09.07.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
29.07.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You