IOCL Notification 2020 – Opening for 312 Technaical & Non-Technical Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Technical & Non-Technical. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical & Non-Technical|
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Engineering, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iocl.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.12.2019 to 22.01.2020