iQuanti Recruitment 2020 | Analyst | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : iQuanti – iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company.Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Aavialable Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For iQuanti Jobs 2020 :
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns – – get hands-on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- Understand the web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients. Gain an understanding of marketing/acquisition-related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts
- Build expertise in SEO and in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based on need
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression, etc.
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush, etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques
– Constantly read the latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinking by developing a hypothesis and validating hypothesis using simple research techniques
Skills Required For iQuanti Jobs 2020 :
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills and interest in digital marketing
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage.
Documents to be Carried for iQuanti Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For iQuanti Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.