IQVIA Off Campus Drive 2020 | Stat Programmer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : IQVIA (IMS Health and Quintiles are now IQVIA) – In 2016, Quintiles and IMS Health came together to do something new: integrate advances in data science and technology with human science expertise to help people in healthcare make better decisions and advance human health. This was more than just data science or drug development. This was Human Data Science. And today, IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company. IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
||Company Name||IQVIA ( IMS Health and Quintiles are now IQVIA )|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Stat Programmer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Stat Programmer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For IQVIA Jobs 2020 :
- Perform and plan: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables and listing summaries, (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients and (iii) the programming of database quality control checks.
- May program the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources, under supervision.
- Develop programming documentation including specifications, as appropriate, under supervision.
- Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and bring project solutions to teams and department, under supervision.
- Develop, implement and validate new process technologies, macros and applications under supervision.
- Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of assisting the statistical team lead.
- Understand the Scope of Work, estimate the work completed, and manage Out of Scope single studies, under supervision. May manage budget and resource requirements and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies. May be required to understand the budget and quote assumptions.
Skills Required For IQVIA Jobs 2020 :
- Master’s Degree in Computer science or related field Req Or
- Bachelor’s Degree biostatistics or related field and 1-year relevant experience Req
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
- Knowledge of programming, statistics and/or clinical drug development process
- Working knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
- Organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for mathematical calculations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Documents to be Carried for IQVIA Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For IQVIA Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.