IQVIA Off campus Recruitment 2021 - IQVIA is recruiting Any Degree (Science , Health ) candidates for the role of Safety Associate Trainee Apply Online @ official website
IQVIA Recruitment Notification - IQVIA Career Notification for Safety Associate Trainee role | IQVIA job opening Online Application. IQVIA is currently recruiting candidates for Safety Associate Trainee positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their Any Degree (Science , Health ) are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with IQVIA, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Safety Associate Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Safety Associate Trainee|
|Qualification||Any Degree (Science , Health )|
|Experience||0 - 1 (Years) Freshers|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About IQVIA :
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
Detailed Job Description :
Review, assess and process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations SOPs and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
Essential Functions :
- To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time
- Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information
- determining initial/update status of incoming events
- database entry
- coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities.
- Assuming other workflow responsibilities for the assigned project as directed by Operations team member or Manager.
- Ensure to meet the expected productivity and quality standards
- Ability to identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member/ mentor.
- Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
- 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- High School Diploma or equivalent Scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences
- An Individual with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences graduation.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Safety service lines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ensure quality of deliverables according to the agreed terms.
- Demonstration of IQVIA core values while doing daily tasks - Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
- Flexibility to operate in shifts.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Safety Associate Trainee post at IQVIA includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
IQVIA Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( IQVIA Off campus Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
IQVIA Off campus Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply IQVIA Off campus Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the IQVIA Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for IQVIA Off campus Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,