Iron Mountain Recruitment Notification for Associate positions, Iron Mountain off campus 2023 Notification was officially announced by Iron Mountain on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Iron Mountain, this is your chance to apply Iron Mountain off campus 2023 job vacancy.
Iron Mountain off campus 2023
Iron Mountain is recruiting Any degree candidates for the role of Associate. Here, you will find more information about the Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Iron Mountain off campus 2023 Overview
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Detailed Job Description :
Action customer requests related to various time sensitive activities like – Work order requests, web user set and maintenance, scheduled and ad hoc reports, etc. Understand the customer’s request and ensure that it is actioned as per stipulated guidelines and within expected timelines. Ensure that all communication to the customer is in a professional and courteous language Address all the queries from the customer Endeavour to provide first contact resolution for all customer enquiries Participation in continuous improvement related activities is essential. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, internally and externally customer focused and have exceptional problem solving skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research and analyze customer inquiries and provide accurate resolution within required SLA with total customer satisfaction
- Create manual/web work orders accurately as per customer contract well within stipulated cutoffs. Accuracy will be the key for this activity as it impacts customer directly.
- Create reports for customers as per customer requirement.
- Scope of work will include all business lines i.e RM/DM/shred etc…
- Work to enforce the company’s standardization objectives while ensuring that there is no revenue impact to the business. Assist with post-conversion cleanup, analysis, auditing and remediation projects as required.
- Maintain operational and specific product line knowledge with the ability to translate and correlate this data to billing practices and requirements.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Functional Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies: (Define the knowledge and skills required to demonstrate proficiency/competency in the job.)
- A successful candidate should possess the following
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Ability to think strategically, and act tactically
- Strong analytical and organizational skills a must
- Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills
- Responsiveness and sense of urgency
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of relevant IM process and procedures
- A reliable, loyal and trustworthy individual who demonstrates a high degree of integrity
- Ability to think strategically, and act tactically
- Should be able to scale upto high levels of performance very quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with varying position levels including senior management
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, positive attitude and teamwork driven
Mandatory Requirements :
- Any graduate or post-graduate who is a Fresher or has upto 5 Yrs of Experience.
- May be required to work during weekends/out of working hours
- Will need to work in scheduled break dynamics.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate post at Iron Mountain includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Iron Mountain Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Iron Mountain off campus 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Iron Mountain off campus 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Iron Mountain off campus 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Iron Mountain off campus 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Iron Mountain Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Iron Mountain off campus 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka