Iron Mountain Recruitment 2022 - Iron Mountain is recruiting B.Com, MBA candidates for the role of Junior Associate Apply Online @ official website
Iron Mountain Recruitment Notification - Iron Mountain Career Notification for Junior Associate role | Iron Mountain job opening Online Application. Iron Mountain is currently recruiting candidates for Junior Associate positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.Com, MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Iron Mountain, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Junior Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Iron Mountain Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Associate|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Iron Mountain :
Detailed Job Description :
- Research and analyze billing related issues; provide daily support to internal and external customers as required based on assigned centralized processes. Analyze billing information to provide recommendations and data to ensure accurate translation of contract and billing information. Work to enforce the company’s standardization objectives while ensuring that there is no revenue impact to the business. Assist with post-conversion cleanup, analysis, auditing and remediation projects as required.
- Comparing prices & products/ services listings billed on invoices and performing invoice adjustments in SKP. Research customer billing issues and contribute to timely resolution of the same. Preparing invoices as per work execution (onsite/offsite) on daily/weekly / Monthly basis & in a timely manner with high quality levels. Assist CDE’s, BDE’s, internal stake holders understand the billing history, adjustments processed due to various reasons like quantity & price corrections, service not performed, etc.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Provide excellent Customer Service to internal and external customers
- Sound reading comprehension
- Excellent verbal (oral) and written communication
- Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills
- Proficient with MS programs – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook (Other system experience is a plus)
- Flexible- adapts well to change. Ability to handle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Highly motivated and Customer focused (internal and external)
- High energy level with outstanding work ethic
- Ability to think strategically, and act tactically
- Reliable Team Player
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, positive attitude and teamwork driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time & prioritization management
- Ability to execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines in order to meet the SLA and quality standards.
- Must exhibit a positive approach and the ability to work efficiently as an individual contributor.
- Ability to manage / work well with the team and efficiently distribute expertise Industry and/or company knowledge.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Junior Associate post at Iron Mountain includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Iron Mountain Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Iron Mountain Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Iron Mountain Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Iron Mountain Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Iron Mountain Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Iron Mountain Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka