ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020- ISRO Space Application Centre has released the job notification for the post of Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant/Technician/Draughtsman. Candidates with the background of Engineering in the relevant field are eligible to apply for Scientist/Engineer, who completed Diploma can apply for Technician & who completed Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10 th Class) + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant trade can apply for Technician/Draughtsman. Selection will be based on written test & skill test. Interested and eligible candidate can apply for this post through online on or before 3 April 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 Details:
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Asst:
|Job Role||Scientist/Engineer/Technician/Tech Asst|
|Pay Scale||Check Below|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Last Date||3 April 2020|
ISRO SAC Scientist/Engineer Vacancies:
- Phd. in fields related to Electronics/ Communication/RF & Microwaves /Power Electronics/ VLSI Design/ Micro Electronics/ Embedded Sys./Signal Processing (OR)
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information & Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication/ RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing AND Minimum 02 years of professional experience ( experience after acquiring the Degree of M.E./M.Tech. as mentioned above shall ONLY be considered)
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.E. / M.Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT), with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Image Processing (OR)with Specialization in IT Security / Cyber Security
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication / RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing
- M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Thermal Engineering / Structural Engineering / Structural Analysis / Material Science / Material Technology / CAD / CAE / Design Engineering / Industrial Safety Engineering
- M.E./M.Tech. in Structural Engineering / Civil Engineering with Specialization in Structural Engineering
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
Note: For Scientist/Engineer-SC/SD Candidates should be passed their qualification in FIRST CLASS with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on a ten scale
- Diploma in Electronics / Electronics and Communication /Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering in FIRST CLASS from recognized Institution/Board /University.
- Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10 th Class) + ITI/NTC/NAC in relavant trade.
Age Limit (As on 3 April 2020):
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: No Age Limit
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: 18-35 Years
- Technical Assistant: 18-35 Years
- Technician/Draughtsman-B: 18-35 Years
Age Relaxation: 40 Years for SC/ST category and 38 Years for OBC category candidates only if the post is reserved for the category.
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: ₹ 67,700–₹ 2,08,700- Level 11
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: ₹ 56,100–₹ 1,77,500- Level 10
- Technical Assistant: ₹ 44,900–₹ 1,42,400- Level 7
- Technician/Draughtsman-B: ₹ 21,700–₹ 69,100- Level 3
Total Vacancies: 55 Posts
Selection Process for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020:
Scientist/Engineer-SD/SC: The selection process is based on the written test
Technical Assistant/Technician: The selection process is based on the written test & Skill test.Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.Syllabus for the Written Test is available on SAC website www.sac.gov.in.Based on the written test scores, required no. of candidates alone shall be called for skill test.The skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be
considered for selection. The skill test will be evaluated on a 100-point scale with minimum
60% for qualification.
Application Fees: There is no application fee for any post
How to Apply ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their application in online on or before 3 April 2020.
For More Details & Online Application: Click here