ITC Infotech Recruitment 2020 | System Admin | BE/B.Tech | Bangalore / Karnataka | Apply Online
Company name : ITC Infotech – ITC Infotech is a specialized global full-service technology solutions provider, led by Business and Technology Consulting. ITC Infotechs [email protected] infuses technology with the domain, data, design, and differentiated delivery to significantly enhance experience and efficiency, enabling our clients to differentiate and disrupt their business.
The company is powered by a growing portfolio of specialized solutions addressing critical business challenges, including Industry 4.0 solutions (PLM, IoT and Embedded), Customer Value Management, Loyalty, Trade Marketing & Distribution, Supply Chain Optimization, Data Engineering and Analytics, Healthcare Analytics, Digital Banking solutions and Digital Agriculture solutions. The company provides solutions to enterprises in Supply Chain based industries (CPG, Retail, Manufacturing, Hi-Tech) and Services (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Healthcare, Airline, Hospitality) through a combination of traditional and newer business models, as a long-term sustainable partner.
||Company Name||ITC Infotech Recruitment|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System admin|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech - CSC, ECE, IT|
|Experience Needed||1-2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of System admin includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria for ITC Infotech Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description for ITC Infotech Jobs 2020 :
- Provide Level 1 support for end user issues and convey resolutions to end user queries
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Log, Track, Route and redirect problems to the correct resources
- Single point of contact for the end users related to Issues/Requests
- Act as an interface between the third party vendors to coordinate, log, track and follow up till the end of ticket lifecycle.
- Resolution of Service Incidents and Service Requests that required onsite intervention
- Provide Remote resolution to issues/queries where applicable
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Manage and maintain Knowledge management system to update self and team knowledge
Skills Required for ITC Infotech Jobs 2020 :
- Has experience in working with ITSM based ticketing tools (Remedy, Service Now)
- Working knowledge of helpdesk software, database and remote control tools
- Basic Understanding of Windows Active directory and office 365 to troubleshoot simple issues related to folder access, outlook mails etc.
- Basic understanding of VDI and Citrix tools
- Understanding of printer functionalities
- Understanding of different hardware and OS (Desktop, Laptop, IPAD, MAC)
- Understanding of Microsoft Office suite and troubleshooting basic Microsoft office related issues
- Basic knowledge in simple networking issues (like connecting to internet, network etc.)
- Basic knowledge in different mobile applications
- Ability to multitask in critical situations and provide Proactive and Predictive support
- Proficient in English language and excellent ability to understand and converse with International Client
Documents to be Carried for ITC Infotech Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for ITC Infotech Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.