Jindal Aluminium Recruitment 2021 - Jindal Aluminium is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech - Mechanical candidates for the role of Design Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Jindal Aluminium Recruitment Notification - Jindal Aluminium Career Notification for Design Engineer role | Jindal Aluminium job opening Online Application. Jindal Aluminium is currently recruiting candidates for Design Engineer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech - Mechanical are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Jindal Aluminium, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Design Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Jindal Aluminium Overview
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech - Mechanical|
|Experience||3 - 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Jindal Aluminium :
We are a 50-year old company with an annual turnover of over Rs.2500 crores. We are the largest manufacturers of Aluminium extrusions in the country with more than 10000 varieties of sections being extruded and having one third share in the domestic market. The company is well known for its quality products since 1970, having established its brand name in India and abroad. The registered office and works are located in Tumkur road of Bangalore city in a pollution-free environment. The company has set up a most modern and advances technology continuous strip caster and rolling mill at Dabaspet near Bangalore manufacturing Aluminium Rolled products such as Sheet, foils etc of a capacity of 40 MTPA.
Detailed Job Description :
- To create models, blueprints & visual renders of mechanical component(s).
- Conduct design, simulation and analysis reviews of the component / assembly.
- Providing & maintaining documentation of all the components made.
- Accessing product safety as per standards & usability.
- Writing reports and presenting results to managers.
- Research new engineering products & processes.
- Improve existing product & process.
- Ability to multi-task & manage time efficiently.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- The key deliverable of design engineer, using Solidworks tool are as follows: .
- Excellent verbal & communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD & Solidworks (part modeling, rendering, assembly, simulation & analysis).
- Work experience & knowledge in NPD & DFMA.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Design Engineer post at Jindal Aluminium includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Jindal Aluminium Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Jindal Aluminium Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Jindal Aluminium Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Jindal Aluminium Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Jindal Aluminium Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Jindal Aluminium Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,