JIPMER Recruitment 2023 - Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has announced 97 Vacancies for Nursing Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Posts. Last Date to apply 16-11-2023
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Recruitment - JIPMER Recruitment 2023 for Nursing Officer, General Duty Medical Officer posts | Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Recruitment Notification | JIPMER Online Application @ https://jipmer.edu.in/. The JIPMER has announced a new job opportunity for Nursing Officer, General Duty Medical Officer posts. This notification was released on 19-10-2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their 12th, Diploma, Degree in MLT, B.Sc, MBBS, MD/ MS can apply for the 97 vacancies available Puducherry . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 16-11-2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Nursing Officer, General Duty Medical Officer|
|Qualification||12th, Diploma, Degree in MLT, B.Sc, MBBS, MD/ MS|
|Total Vacancy||97 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 67,700/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research :
JIPMER has a higher intake than AIIMS so the student-teacher ratio is also higher. This further results in a higher student-patient ratio when one patient is examined for a class. AIIMS has a bigger hospital, more patient flow, and better equipment thereby enhancing the overall learning experience.
JIPMER Nursing Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the JIPMER Nursing Officer, General Duty Medical Officer posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
JIPMER has released 97 vacancies for Nursing Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer||20|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||5|
|Junior Occupational Therapist||2|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||27|
|Stenographer Grade – II||2|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||2|
Education Qualification :
- As per JIPMER official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, Degree in MLT, B.Sc, MBBS, MD/ MS, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Specialist||MBBS, MD/ MS, Post Graduation|
|General Duty Medical Officer||As Per Norms|
|Nursing Officer||Diploma, B.Sc|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||B.Sc|
|Junior Occupational Therapist||Diploma, Degree|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Degree in MLT|
|Pharmacist||Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy|
|Stenographer Grade – II||12th|
|Junior Administrative Assistant|
Application fees :
- Refer official notification
Age limit :
- As per the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research recruitment notification, the candidate’s minimum age should be18 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Max. 35|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)|
|Junior Occupational Therapist|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Max. 30|
|Stenographer Grade – II||Max. 27|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||Max. 30|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Nursing Officer, General Duty Medical Officer - Rs. 19,900 – 67,700/- Per Month
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Nursing Officer||Rs. 44,900/-|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||Rs. 35,400/-|
|Junior Occupational Therapist|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist|
|Stenographer Grade – II||Rs. 25,500/-|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||Rs. 19,900/-|
selection process :
- UR/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 1,200/-
- PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply JIPMER Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest JIPMER Recruitment 2023 for Nursing Officer, General Duty Medical Officer posts through online mode from 19-10-2023 to 16-11-2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||19-10-2023|
|Last date to apply||16-11-2023|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply JIPMER Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 19-10-2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
16-11-2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You