JIPMER Recruitment 2020 | Senior Resident Posts | Total Vacancies 55 | Interview date 10.11.2020 & 11.11.2020 | JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment Application Form @ jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry is going to conduct the Walk in Interview on 10.11.2020 & 11.11.2020 for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident on regular basis by Walk-In- Interview for JIPMER – Puducherry. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [No. Admin-I/SR-PDY/1/2-2020] 17.10.2020 for 55 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for JIPMER Senior Resident Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Pondicherry may attend the interview at JIPMER Academic Centre.
JIPMER recruitment 2020 notification pdf & JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment application form is available @ jipmer.edu.in. Candidates should have possessed postgraduate Medical/Dental degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/MDS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in the respective discipline. Selection will be based on Walk in interview. Candidates will be required to produce certificates/ testimonial in original at the time of Interview. Contenders have to pay required fee via Demand draft. More details of JIPMER Pondicherry vacancy, upcoming JIPMER Puducherry jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||DNB, MS, MD, MDS|
|Total Vacancy||55 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Puducherry|
|Walk-in Date||10-11-2020 and 11.11.2020|
|Apply Mode||Walk-in (Interview)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Senior Resident includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Senior Resident Vacancy
- Candidates should have possessed postgraduate Medical/Dental degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/MDS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in the respective discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 45 years.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- Selection will be based on Walk in interview.
- There is no application fee required for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|10.11.2020 & 11.11.2020||8.30 AM||JIPMER ACADEMIC CENTRE, JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY|
- Rs.500 for UR/ OBC/ EWS candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST candidates.
- No fee for PWD Aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft.
How to get JIPMER Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website main.jipmer.edu.in.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement “ RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENT ON REGULAR BASIS. DATE OF WALK IN-INTERVIEW: 10-11-2020 (TUESDAY) & 11-11-2020 (WEDNESDAY)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.