JIPMER Recruitment 2020 | Senior Resident Posts | Total Vacancies 33 | Walk-In Date 07.12.2020 & 09.12.2020 | JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment Notification @ www.jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research invites eligible candidates for filling the posts of Senior Resident in various departments on tenure basis for JIPMER, Puducherry Recruitment 2020. JIPMER allocates overall 33 vacancies for this JIPMER (No. Admin-I/SR-PDY/1/3-2020) Notification 2020. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs in Puducherry can use this JIPMER Vacancy 2020. As per the JIPMER Recruitment notification, candidates can walk in at 07.12.2020 & 09.12.2020 on its JIPMER Academic Centre. JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment notification and JIPMER Jobs apply online link is available in official website @ jipmer.edu.in
The above said engagement is purely on tenure basis, further extended as per the requirement. JIPMER selection will be based on Schedule of Written test/ Interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at JIPMER Puducherry. Applicants working in government sector will be uploaded on official notification. Candidates will be required to produce certificates/ testimonial in original at the time of Interview. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Candidates should send application in the prescribed format given in the official notification. More details of JIPMER Pondicherry jobs, upcoming JIPMER jobs notices, latest vacancies, merit list, result, selection list, call letter and etc. will be updated on official website.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||MD, MS, DNB|
|Total Vacancy||33 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Puducherry JIPMER|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Interview Date||07.12.2020 and 09.12.2020|
|Apply Mode||Walk-In Interview|
Here you will get the details for the post of Senior Resident includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
JIPMER Pondicherry Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 33 vacancies are allocated for this Senior Resident recruitment. Department wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Senior Resident Vacancy 2020:
Educational Qualification for JIPMER Announcement 2020:
- Applicants should hold MD, MS, DNB in concerned subject from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Details of Written Examination :
- Written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible candidates followed by personal interview.
- Selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include a written examination (80%) & personal interview (20%).
Age Limit for JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Senior Resident:
- Not exceeding 45 years as on 07-12-2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- JIPMER selection will be done on the basis of Schedule of Written test/ Interview.
Walk-In for JIPMER Recruitment Puducherry:
|07-12-2020 & 09-12-2020||08.30 AM||JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry|
Application Fee for JIPMER Senior Resident Jobs:
- Rs. 500 for General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates
Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates .
- Mode of payment will be made only through SBI Collect (Online Payment)
How to apply JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website main.jipmer.edu.in.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement “JIPMER Faculty Recruitment on regular basis for Puducherry & Karaikal – Aug 2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.