Jivox Off Campus Drive 2020 | DevOps Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Jivox – Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions.
Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||DevOps Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of DevOps Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Jivox Jobs 2020 :
Site Reliability Engineers are hybrid systems and software engineers who are responsible and take ownership for reliability, automation, and other issues related to ‘keeping the lights on’ in Jivox’s foundation. SREs are integrated within the infrastructure team, and we’re looking for engineers who want to be a part of developing infrastructure software, maintaining it, and scaling it.
- Work alongside extremely accomplished Engineers on a truly hard problem: scaling a distributed, multi-tenant, high performance compute system.
- Write software, from system automation to network services, to scale our platform.
- Utilize your deep experience and problem solving skills to help prevent and investigate production issues.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new system layers utilizing a first-principles understanding of high complexity compute environments.
- Participate in a shared on-call rotation.
- Capacity planning and management
- You will drive the company through “Disaster Recovery Tests”, where we manually turn down pieces of infrastructure to test Jivox’s overall resiliency to failures
Skills Required For Jivox Jobs 2020 :
- Extremely strong problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- You are willing to “carry the pager” but strive to build a system reliable enough that you don’t get paged.
- Strong programming skills (Java / Python / Shell scripting / Ruby). Must have CS fundamentals and a track record of implementing highly reliable software. A formal CS degree is not required.
- Prior experience working alongside an Engineering team developing and supporting a complicated technical product.
- Fundamental understanding of *NIX systems.
- Strong networking troubleshooting skills.
- Prior experience on a large LAMP stack implementation, as well as Java based microservices.
- Prior experience supporting an Internet facing application at scale. Think scale at Petabytes, 100s of nodes, Terabytes per day of content served.
- Prior experience (at least 5 years) with a Cloud infrastructure service provider (AWS, Azure, GCP). Certification at the level of Solution Architect in AWS or equivalent required.
- Prior experience with container technologies like Docker and resource managers like Kubernetes / Mesosphere Marathon.
Documents to be Carried for Jivox Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Jivox Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.