JK Bank Recruitment 2020 | Probationary Officer & Banking Associate Posts | Total Vacancies 1850 | Last Date 24.07.2020 | Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment Notification @ jkbank.com
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Jammu & Kashmir Bank invites online application from the candidates of Domicile of J&K – UT, fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the following posts i.e. Probationary Officer & Banking Associate. Recently it has released the new employment notice on 01.06.2020 for JK Bank PO Vacancy. As per the J&K Bank recruitment notification 2020, overall 1850 vacancies are filled by Jammu & Kashmir Bank. Applicants who have more passion in Bank Jobs can use this JK Bank Jobs opportunity. Interested and eligible applicants may apply to these posts via online and JK Bank Jobs apply online link will be activated from 02.07.2020. The last date for submission of J&K Bank recruitment online application is 24.07.2020.
JK Bank invites candidates who have domicile of J&K -UT. Applicants must have completed Degree and must have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. JK Bank may conduct written test and interview for selection of suitable candidates. After that selected contenders will be appointed at Jammu & Kashmir. Applicants may to this recruitment via online mode only no other mode will be accepted. Candidates need to pay required fee and make the payment through online mode only. Jammu & Kashmir Bank recruitment apply online link and J&K Bank recruitment notification is available in JK Bank Careers i.e. jkbank.com. More details of JK Bank syllabus, result, admit card, call letter, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, merit list and etc. are given in official website.
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Bank|
|Job Category||State Govt. / Bank Jobs|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer, Banking Associate|
| ||Job Location||, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Salary||Rs.13075 - 23700|
|Starting Date||01.06.2020- Starting Date for - 02.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Probationary Officer, Banking Associate includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
J&K Bank Vacancy Details
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank allocates overall 1850 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details and basic pay is given below clearly.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Basic Pay|
Eligibility Criteria for JK Bank PO & Banking Associate Posts
- Candidates must have possessed Graduate from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (01.04.2020)
- Candidate must have attained the following age limit.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Check notification for age limit and relaxation|
- JK Bank may conduct Preliminary, Main Exam and Interview for selection of suitable applicants.
Mode of Application
- You may submit the application via online mode only.
- Refer official notification to get fee details.
How to apply J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website jkbank.com.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement for Probationary Officers & Banking Associates.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Jammu & Kashmir Bank Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph, Signature etc.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.