JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | India Post – JK Postal Circle has announced 266 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak, Assistant Branch Postmaster Posts in , Jammu and Kashmir | Last Date to apply 29.10.2021 | www.jobvision.in
JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 : India Post – JK Postal Circle has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Gramin Dak Sevak, Assistant Branch Postmaster posts. This notification was announced on 30.09.2021. 10th Std candidates can apply for 266 vacancies in Jammu and Kashmir . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 29.10.2021 Candidate who seeks for India Post – JK Postal Circle can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, Assistant Branch Postmaster includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.01.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||India Post – JK Postal Circle|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevak, Assistant Branch Postmaster|
|Total Vacancy||266 Post|
| ||Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 to 14,500 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About India Post – JK Postal Circle
India Post – JK Postal Circle : India Post is a government operated postal system in India, which is under the jurisdiction of Department of Post, Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. Generally called the Post Office in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world
Vacancy Details for JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Following are the Community wise Consolidation of Posts details
Education Qualification and skill requirement for JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to the 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.The State & its language details have been provided in the official notification.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to the 1st point will be required to furnish a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations.
Application fees and payment details for JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Applicants of category OC/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female/ trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates
- Candidates who require to make the payment have to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as of 30th September 2021
Mode of Application :
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.10,000 to 14,500 (per month)
|Post Name||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs.12,000/-||Rs.14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
selection process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 for Gramin Dak Sevak, Assistant Branch Postmaster posts through Online mode from 30.09.2021 to 29.10.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of India Post – JK Postal Circle
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (27.01.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 30.09.2021
- Last date to apply : 29.10.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 ?
10th Std Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 ?
India Post – JK Postal Circle released 266 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak, Assistant Branch Postmaster Posts
✅ How to apply for JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Refer above table. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.10,000 to 14,500 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Jammu and Kashmir
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 30.09.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
29.10.2021 is last date to apply for this post