JLL Recruitment 2020 | Accounting Analyst | B.Com / M.Com / MBA | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) – JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of 88,000 as of September 30, 2018
||Company Name||Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Accounting Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, MBA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Accounting Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for JLL Jobs 2020 :
- Produce annual and ad hoc reconciliations in accordance to agreements and timetables.
- Produce an expenditure schedule which is fully reconciled and include back up for all accruals, prepayments and transfers.
- Produce an income schedule which is fully reconciled.
- Liaise directly with the Surveyor to prepare apportionment schedules in the agreed format
- Proactively lead assigned portfolios to closure by following up with stakeholders to provide responses / deliverables
- Communicate clearly and in a concise manner and ensure stakeholders understand requirements and provide responses
- Proactively flag work items at risk of missing KPIs to supervisor whenever necessary
- Raise balancing charges.
- Submit to Accounts Manager for internal audit review and action any review points.
- Ensure final completion steps are carried out accurately, timely and to instruction
- Produce annual budgets as per instructions.
- Adhere to Quality Assurance and Compliance procedures
- Any other accounting duties necessary to assist with the running of the various portfolios within the team
- Help create macro based excel templates to improve processes and reduce manual tasks
Skills Required for JLL Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge of property accounts and property VAT.
- Knowledge/experience of basic accounting.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs, and email at a moderate to advanced efficiency
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to set own priorities.
- Organised and able to work to detail and to deadlines.
- Able to apply analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of Visual Basic and advanced MS excel
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint & MS Access
Documents to be Carried for JLL Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for JLL Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.