John Crane Recruitment 2021 | John Crane has recruit BE, B.Tech, Diploma - Mechanical candidates for Engineer - System Design | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
John Crane Recruitment 2021 : John Crane has to recruit candidates for Engineer - System Design positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, Diploma - Mechanical Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with John Crane you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineer - System Design includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||John Crane|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer - System Design|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Diploma - Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||2 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About John Crane
John Crane : John Crane is an American company, now a subsidiary of Smiths Group and provider of engineered products and services including mechanical seals, couplings, hydro-dynamic bearings, seal support systems, filtration systems and artificial lift. The company services customers in the energy services sector including production, transmission and storage, refining, power generation, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and mining industries. John Crane is the largest division of Smiths Group plc, a global technology business listed on the London Stock Exchange
Detailed Job Description For John Crane Recruitment 2021
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering designs and associated purchase specifications for wide range of Engineered-to-order Wet Seal Systems for Global Strategic Oil and Gas projects collaborating with stakeholders, that primarily include global Projects Applications & Sales support, Fluid Control Bidding, Fluid control CoEs, Global Engineering, Global operations etc.
- To review, interpret, establish project requirements & its deliverables on order receipt for API 682 auxiliary sealant systems and its auxiliary units.
- To design and release large varieties of Engineered-to-Order wet seal system General Arrangement Drawings (GAs’) in line with project specifications using Solid Edge and other engineering management tool.
- Sizing of selected products, auxiliary piping, valves and instruments for various applications
- Perform pressure vessel (medium to high pressures) calculations using engineering tools / software
- Creating Bill of Material on SAP and managing drawings in Team Center
- Preparing instrument hook-up drawings, Instrument IO list, Utility list, datasheet per industry formats.
- To consistently maintain high standard of work output (100% error free documents) and delivery schedules.
- Manage the customer comments and engineering changes in timely manner
- Must own compliance to department processes, procedures, and design standards
- Should actively contribute to and promote continuous improvement.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and ensure agreed Corrective Actions are implemented consistently (8D / RCA / GCN process)
- To provide technical support during bidding phase when required
Job Qualification and Skills Required For John Crane Recruitment 2021
Working experience in Design, Selection, sizing, engineered to order products such as Seal Support Systems, Lube oil systems or similar.
- Strong hands-on skills with 3D Assembly / 3D Part modelling / 2D Draft environments, preferably in Solid edge
- Strong knowledge in P&ID and exposure to required ASTM/ASME codes
- Application knowledge with auxiliary piping systems like pump seal system or Lube oil Consoles or Oil Lubricating Systems or Pre-jacking systems, HP-LP systems, or Filtration units etc.
- Should be committed to very high levels of customer service and collaborate with various inter departments
- Should have good written and spoken skills in English and Dedicated team player with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience in selection and release of purchase specifications (Datasheets) of field measurement instruments like Pressure, Level & Temperature gauges, transmitter etc. is preferred
- Supervisory or Co-ordination experience with fabricators of Lube oil systems or Filtration or other similar low- and high-pressure Equipment would be an added advantage
- Knowledge about API 614 and API 610 will be an added advantage
- Experience in the above from Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power, Steel, Chemical industries is preferred
Documents to be Carried for John Crane Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For John Crane Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (20.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
John Crane Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ John Crane this hiring for which position ?
John Crane hiring candidates for Engineer - System Design position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for John Crane Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, Diploma - Mechanical Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
2 - 5 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for John Crane Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires