Johnson Controls Recruitment 2020 | Firmware Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Johnson Controls, Inc – Johnson Controls, Inc. is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. It is a Fortune 500 Diversified, multi-industrial, multinational conglomerate with 170,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. It is listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
Johnson Controls Automotive Limited, Manufacturing spread across 9 plants having pan India presence is engaged in manufacturing and design of seating systems for major India and Global OEM’s. Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd., India Seating Tech Centre ( JCAL, ISTC ) provides engineering services to Johnson Controls global tech centers spread across US, Europe,APAC regions.
|Details Of Johnson Controls Recruitment 2020|
||Company Name||Johnson Controls, Inc|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Firmware Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Firmware Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Johnson Controls Jobs 2020 :
- Independently own modules for design, Code & Test for embedded SW systems
- Provide third-level support to field engineers
- Maintain released products
- Identify & record metrics for Software activities
- Liaise with other departments including Product Support, Technical Authors & SQA
- Design embedded software code, test plans, protocol specifications & feasibility study.
- Participate in Analysis, coding & unit testing.
- Identify, analyze and resolve complex firmware inadequacies.
- Review and provide feedback on product functional specifications.
- Participate in assisting Compliance, Approvals, factory testing with any necessary support.
- Participate in product development meetings, design reviews and code reviews.
- Prepare the documentation as per ISO QMS guidelines & Participate in Quality Management System reviews
- Makes recommendations for changes to firmware development guidelines & standards.
- Define guidelines for implementation of clean, well-structured code with proper abstraction and reusability
- Comply with and make recommendations for changes to established development guidelines and standards.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the development realm through interaction with other groups, communication with external experts and suppliers and independent research.
- Work for estimation, design, analysis, coding and unit testing
Documents to be Carried for Johnson Controls Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Johnson Controls Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.