Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE / B.Tech | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Johnson & Johnson – Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin.
||Company Name||Johnson & Johnson|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0-3 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Johnson & Johnson Jobs 2020 :
Plans, directs and coordinates the maintenance, process improvement, capacity expansion, cost reduction and up gradation projects by self-involvement or through subordinates. Also takes active role in selection of technology or new processes by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. Leads Industry 4.0 road map and execution towards steering Mulund Plant as factory of future.
- Drives the maintenance team to continuously improve OEE of all processes. Continuously challenge & improve current work processes and deliver/ exceed key business results.
- Lead Factory of Future Agenda for plant – Leverage Industry 4.0 Practices, ML/ AI to deliver transformational results for the organization.
- Timely support for selection/ development of equipment for new products and capacity expansion projects.
- To comply with all internal & external regulatory requirements on safety, quality and environment.
- Develop capability of people in manufacturing by developing standards/ visual aids/ leveraging technology.
Skills Required For Johnson & Johnson Jobs 2020 :
- Awareness of Industry 4.0 Practices – IOT/ Predictive Maintenance, 3 D Printing
- Data Science & Use Cases – Machine Learning, Python, R
- Live our Credo
- People Management and Communication skills
- Analytical Skills – Ability to navigate information and make informed decisions.
- Project Management & Execution
- Awareness of Industry Trends/ Best Practices
Documents to be Carried for Johnson & Johnson Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Johnson & Johnson Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.