Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | Indian Army has announced 40 Vacancies for Technical Graduate Course Posts in , Across India | Last Date to apply 26.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 : Indian Army has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Technical Graduate Course posts. This notification was announced on 25.02.2021. B.E, B.Tech candidates can apply for 40 vacancies in Across India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 26.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for Indian Army can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Graduate Course includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Job Category||Central Govt , Army|
|Job Role||Technical Graduate Course|
|Total Vacancy||40 Post|
| ||Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 to 2,50,000 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Indian Army
Indian Army : The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour
Vacancy Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
TGC has vacancies in the following Engineering disciplines. The total no. of vacancies that have been notified is 40
|Indian Army TGC 133 Vacancies|
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||11|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||04|
|Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||09|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||03|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||02|
|Information Technology (IT)||03|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
- Note 1: These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on organizational requirements.
- Note 2: Recommended candidates of the TGC-133rd course (Jul 2021) whose merit is not within the number of allotted vacancies of respective Engineering streams, may be offered to join SSC (Tech) Course (Oct 2021), subject to meeting all other eligibility conditions
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/ years by 01 Jul 2021 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA)
Application fees and payment details for Indian Army Recruitment 2021There is no application fee required for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Recruitment
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Age limit should be 20 years to 27 years. Candidates born between 02.07.1994 and 01.07.2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Mode of Application :
Candidates need to register through online link.
Selary Details : Rs.56,100 to 2,50,000 (per month)
|Indian Army TGC 133 Salaries|
|Lieutenant||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs. 1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Brigadier Level||Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG||Rs. 1,62,400,-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed)|
selection process :
The selection procedure is as follows:-
(a) Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained up to 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason.
After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-served basis, up to a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection
Center is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army), and NO request for changes is entertained in this regard.
(c) Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. The duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at the official website of Dte Gen of Rtg www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
(d) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria merit list.
How to apply Indian Army Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for Technical Graduate Course posts through Online mode from 25.02.2021 to 26.03.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Indian Army
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (28.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 25.02.2021
- Last date to apply : 26.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 ?
B.E, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 ?
Indian Army released 40 vacancies for Technical Graduate Course Posts
✅ How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.56,100 to 2,50,000 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Candidate Age should be 20 to 27 years as of 01 Jul 2021. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Across India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 25.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
26.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post