JP Morgan Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : JPMorgan Chase & Co J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. As announced in early 2018, JPMorgan Chase will deploy $1.75 billion in philanthropic capital around the world by 2023. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.
||Company Name||JPMorgan Chase & Co|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for JP Morgan Jobs 2020 :
- Understanding Business Requirements and Functional Specifications. Ability to understand high level payment processing flows and stages in various type of payment processing in the world (clearing systems of the respective central banks)
- Work with business/Product to document high level and detailed requirements
- Providing estimates for required development
- Creation/ update of Detailed Design Specifications, Program Specifications for 3 tier or micro service applications
- Coding of new programs and changes to existing programs.
- Get the code reviewed by leads and SME’s and participate in code reviews.
- Write Junits and end to end testing using frameworks like cucumber
- Providing technical support for User Acceptance Testing
- Creation of Implementation/ Back out Plans and Support Handover Documents
- Providing technical support for Production Implementations, and post-implementation support during implementation warranty period
Skills Required for JP Morgan Jobs 2020 :
- Application development skills
- Strong analysis & problem solving skills. Strong in fundamentals like data structures, algorithms.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Proven ability to use own initiative to resolve issues
- Full ownership of projects/tasks
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure, on multiple concurrent tasks, and to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong team working skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Experience in working with groups that are set-up across globe.
- Work with requirements which may not be available to the last level of detail.
Primary skills – Must have:
- Proven hands on experience in Java 8/9, J2EE, Spring Framework, web services (REST) and hibernate.
- Strong experience in using RDBMS (Oracle).
- Demonstrated experience in writing Junits for unit testing to achieve >90% code coverage.
- Experience in basic Unix / Shell scripting.
- Hand’s on experience in fine tuning application response / performance testing. Experience in using tools like JMeter/JProbe etc.
- Experience in Micro service, Spring Boot.
- Experience in using code scanning tools like black duck and tools like Sonar etc.
- Hands on experience in using build automations tools like maven or gradle
- Familiarity with JIRA
Good to have
- Basic understanding of distributed caching (gemfire/redis), Cloud (AWS or GCP) offerings.
- Basic understanding of CI/CD, experience of using Jenkins
- Basic understanding of infrastructure, deployment architecture – webserver, app server, database server, load balancer, HA setup, Sustained Resiliency)
- Familiarity with ELK Stack (Elastic search, logstash, Kibana) for monitoring
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Casandra or MongoDB
- Distributed messaging experience such as Kafka
Documents to be Carried for JP Morgan Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for JP Morgan Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.