JP Morgan Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka
Company Profile : JPMorgan Chase & Co – J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. As announced in early 2018, JPMorgan Chase will deploy $1.75 billion in philanthropic capital around the world by 2023. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.
||Company Name||JPMorgan Chase & Co|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for JP Morgan Jobs 2020 :
JPMC manages ~$5tn collateral within discrete functions, each supported by their own technology architecture. Firm-wide Collateral Management program has been structured around stitching all these functions onto a single dashboard with features like :
- Real-time financial asset position view across functions
- Holistic repo of all Collateral Eligibility rules, haircuts and concentration limits.
- Intra-day monitoring of counterparty exposures across the margin life-cycle
- Optimization & analytics like what-if scenarios assessment
Skills Required for JP Morgan Jobs 2020 :
- Strong in Java, OOPs, Design Patterns
- Independent and self-motivated team player
- Good aptitude, quick learner and strong analytical skills
- T-shaped resource with open mind and learning attitude
Documents to be Carried for JP Morgan Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For JP Morgan Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.