JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021 | Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has announced 252 Vacancies for Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others Posts in , Jharkhand | Last Date to apply 15.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021 : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others posts. This notification was announced on 15.02.2021. Degree candidates can apply for 252 vacancies in Jharkhand . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 15.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) can use this chance. Applicants must also have completed the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.03.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others|
|Total Vacancy||252 Post|
| ||Job Location||Jharkhand|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) : Jharkhand Public Service Commission,commonly known as JPSC is a state agency of Jharkhand constituted to recruit the candidates, conduct written competitive examinations and the interviews for state civil services and other examination in its jurisdiction.
Vacancy Details for JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Police Sub Inspector||40|
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service II||41|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021
- Applicants should hold Degree/ equivalent from recognized university.
Application fees and payment details for JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021
- For UR/ OBC I / BC II/ EWS category – Rs. 600, SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand – Rs. 150 & No fee for PWD candidates.
- Payment Mode: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Challan through SBI Collect.
- Last Date to pay application fee: 16.03.2021.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021
Age limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- UR Candidates: 35 Years
- SC/ ST (Male/ Female) Candidates: 40 Years
- OBC/ BC Candidates: 37 Years
- Female (UR/ OBC/ BC) Candidates: 38 Years
Mode of Application :
- Application through online will be accepted.
Selary Details : As per Norms
selection process :
Jharkhand Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam Selection Procedure will consist of the following stages.
1. Preliminary Examination.
2. Main Examination (Written & Interview)
3. Personality Test
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type):
|General Studies – I||100||2 (120 minutes)|
|General Studies – II||100||2 (120 minutes)|
There is not a single negative marking for any incorrect answers.
Main Examination (Subjective Type):
|Paper & Subject||Marks|
|Paper-I General English and Hindi (2 sectors of 50 marks each)||100|
|Paper-II Language and Literature||150|
|Paper-III History and Geography||200|
|Paper-IV Indian Constitution, Administration, and Reforms||200|
|Paper-V Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable development||200|
|Paper-VI GS, Envt. And technology development||200|
The duration for papers in the Main exam is for 3 hours.
- Viva-voce (Interview) of 100 marks
The total is 1150 marks of mains and personality tests.
How to apply JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021 for Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others posts through Online mode from 15.02.2021 to 15.03.2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) website http://jpsc.gov.in/
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 15.02.2021
- Last date to apply : 15.03.2021
- Last Date For Fee Payment - March 16, 2021
- Prelims Exam Date - May 02, 2021
- Admit Card - April 2021
- Result Date - July 2021 (Tentative)
- Mains Exam Date - 4th week of September 2021
- Note: The online application is going to active on February 15, 2021.
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021 ?
Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021 ?
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) released 252 vacancies for Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others Posts
✅ How to apply for JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
General - ₹600 and SC/ ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen
Domicile of Madhya Pradesh only ₹150. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the salary limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age limit should be 21 years to 35 years . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Jharkhand
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 15.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
15.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post