JPSC – Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 | Assisatant Town Planner Posts | Total Vacancies 77 | Last Date 10.08.2020 | Jharkhand JPSC Recruitment Notification @ jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Recruitment 2020: Jharkhand Public Service Commission commonly known as JPSC is a state agency of Jharkhand. They announced new employment notice [Advt No 04/2020] was published on 14.07.2020 by Jharkhand Public Service Commission. There are 77 vacancies are filled by Jharkhand JPSC and these vacancies are allocated for Assistant Town Planner Posts are in City Development and Housing Department, Jharkhand on direct recruitment. According to the JPSC Notification, online link will be activated on 15.07.2020. Applicants who are looking for government jobs those candidates can apply to this JPSC 2020 Jobs. JPSC invites applications via online mode from eligible candidates. The last date for submission of JPSC Recruitment online application is 10.08.2020.
Jharkhand JPSC will conduct interview to select the candidates for JPSC ATP Jobs 2020. After that selected candidates will be appointed in City Development and Housing Department, Jharkhand. JPSC invites degree holders for JPSC ATP Vacancy and age limit should be 21 to 35 years. Applicants should pay required fee and make the payment via online before last end dates. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Contenders should upload relevant documents along with the application form. More details of JPSC recruitment, Jharkhand JPSC vacancy, upcoming JPSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
|Details Of JPSC Recruitment Notification 2020:|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Town Planner|
|Qualification||Architecture / Civil Engineering / B.Planing / Master of Planing||Total Vacancy||77|
| ||Job Location||, Jharkhand ( झारखण्ड )|
|Salary||₹ 9300 – 34800 GP – ₹5400 ( Level – 9 )|
|Starting Date||15.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Last Date||10.08.2020 | payment : 11.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Town Planner includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (03.02.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of JPSC Jobs 2020 :
- As per the notification, 77 vacancies are allocated by JPSC. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Assistant Town Planner (ATP) Vacancy :
- Applicants should graduate in Architecture / Civil Engineering / B.Planing / Master of Planing in a concerned field from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for more details.
- Age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be recruited on the basis of written test / interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS.
- Rs.150 for SC/ ST.
- No Fee for disabled persons (above 40%).
- You should make the payment via online on or before 11.08.2020.
How to apply online for JPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification :
- Go to official website jpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Assistant Town Planner, Advt. No.04/2020”
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Jharkhand JPSC Online Application :
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.