Jupiter Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Jupiter – Jupiter is India’s first & only co-created banking experience dedicated to Millenials. We’re building Jupiter hand-in-hand with our users, one thoughtful feature, honest feedback, and genius idea at a time. Send us a message, give us a call or drop by our office for some exciting conversations around how we can make banking nicer. Hot coffee/cold beer’s on us!
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||1+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Jupiter Jobs 2020 :
We are a very customer centric team with high ownership. We rely on powerful insightful data to enhance the customer experience. The problems and challenges that the data science team tackles are ranging from automated smart savings, underwriting credit, underwriting insurance, personalized services, AI agents and many more. Solving these problems for our customer will have deep social and economic impact.
- As a software engineer in the Data Science team at Jupiter, you get to learn and work on very challenging problems that are solved using data. As part of the team you will
- build intelligent systems that drive decisions
- build systems that enable us to perform experiments and iterate quickly
- build platforms that enable scientists to train, deploy and monitor models at scale
- build analytical systems that drives better decision making
Skills Required For Jupiter Jobs 2020 :
- An engineer with strong computer science fundamentals
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong programming Skills
- Strong work ethics like sense of collaboration and ownership, result orientation, being a team player
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment 1 to 3 year experienced in building systems with high quality
- BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent fields
Documents to be Carried for Jupiter Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Jupiter Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.