KAL Off Campus Drive 2022 - KAL is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
KAL Recruitment Notification - KAL Career Notification for Graduate Software Engineer role | KAL job opening Online Application. KAL is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Software Engineer positions in Chennai Tamil nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with KAL, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About KAL :
Table of contents
KAL is a world-leading ATM software provider, which is leading the market in solutions for bank ATMs, self-service kiosks, and bank branch networks. With clients in over 80 countries, our multinational workforce is the key to our success. This team allows us to understand local customer needs as well as the global challenges our suite of ATM software products needs to address to enable us to deliver best-in-market products to the world’s leading banks.
Detailed Job Description :
- As a part of the Software Development Test and QA Engineer team, you will be responsible for developing and executing software testing procedures to drive quality and consistency within the KAL suite of ATM software products that are used by banks across the globe. You will work in collaboration with customers, partners and colleagues from our other global offices including Sydney, Cincinnati, Mumbai, Verona, Edinburgh, Istanbul, Dublin and Mexico City.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Working closely with Software Developers and Quality Assurance (QA) engineers in small teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Creating, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases in our ATM software platforms
- Testing effort estimation, defect tracking, detailed result analysis and reporting to developer and project manager
- Offering guidance and recommendations for technical decision making whilst collaborating with the test and development team to validate and verify quality of solutions
- Using and improving KAL’s internal automated testing tools
- Maintaining and updating the test environment as per new requirements to adapt and improve its performance
- Delivering fully tested solutions to customers
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Software Engineer post at KAL includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
KAL Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( KAL Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
KAL Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply KAL Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the KAL Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for KAL Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,