Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2020 | Deputy Director Posts | Total Vacancy 01 | Last Date 20.06.2020 | Kalakshetra Chennai Recruitment Notification @ www.kalakshetra.in
Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2020: Kalakshetra Foundation, an autonomous body under Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India invites applications via offline mode from eligible candidates for appointment of Deputy Director vacancy. According to the Kalakshetra Chennai Recruitment notification, particularly 01 vacancy will be filled by Kalakshetra Foundation. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form along with copy of all relevant documents to given address on or before 20.06.2020.
Candidates should be a Officers of Central/ State Governments, Union territories, Autonomous bodies and must hold analogous post on regular basis. Candidates age shall be not exceeding 56 years. Selection will be based on interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of Kalakshetra vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Kalakshetra Foundation|
|Job Category||Central Govt.|
|Job Role||Deputy Director|
| ||Job Location||Tiruvanmiyur , Chennai ( Tamilnadu )|
|Salary||Rs. 8000 to 13500v|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Deputy Director includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalakshetra Deputy Director vacancy
- Aspirants must holding analogous posts on a regular basis.
- 3 years’ service in the in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis.
- Applicants should have good knowledge of accounts and administration.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age shall be not exceeding 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The Director, Kalakshetra Foundation, Tiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600 041
How to apply Kalakshetra Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website kalakshetra.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Deputy Director”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Kalakshetra Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Kalakshetra Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.