Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 194 | Last Date
07.07.2020 date extended up to 18.07.2020 | Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Notification @ www.deendayalport.gov.in
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited via online mode for Apprenticeship Training of One year in the following Trade, Diploma & Degree Engineering disciplines in Deendayal Port Trust (Erstwhile ‘Kandla Port Trust’). Recently Kandla Port Trust has issued new employment notification [Notice No. ML/PS/1503-A(18)] on 17.06.2020 for 194 vacancies. According to the Deendayal Port recruitment notification, these 194 vacancies are allotted for Kandla Port Apprentice Vacancy. As per the Deendayal Port Apprentice notification, online process has been started on 17.06.2020 and it will be ended on
07.07.2020 date extended up to 18.07.2020 . Aspirants who are seeking engineering jobs in central govt can use these Kandla Port jobs 2020.
Deen Dayal Port Apprentice selection will be based on merit basis and the merit will be prepared on the basis of ‘Sum of marks obtained in all semesters / years’ and ‘Sum of total (maximum) marks in all semesters / year. Selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at Gujarat State. Interested & eligible candidates are first required to register through apprenticeshipindia.org. Kandla Port Trust Recruitment notification & Deendayal Port Apprentice Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.deendayalport.gov.in. More details of Kandla Port vacancy, upcoming Deendayal Port Trust Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Deendayal Port Trust (Erstwhile ‘Kandla Port Trust’)|
|Job Category||Central govt.|
|Qualification||ITI / Degree / Diploma / Engineering|
| ||Job Location||, Gujarat|
|Salary||Rs.7700 to Rs.9000|
|Starting Date||17.06.2020 (10.00 am)|
|Last Date||date extended up to 18.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of Kandla Port Jobs 2020
- As per the notification, overall 194 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Stipend|
|Degree Engineering Apprenticeship||36||Rs.9000|
Eligibility Criteria for Kandla Port Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants should possess ITI/ Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering in concerned discipline from recognized institute or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Deen Dayal Port Apprentice selection will be based on merit basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Interested & eligible candidates are first required to register through apprenticeshipindia.org.
How to apply Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website deendayalport.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Applications are invited for Apprenticeship Training of One year in the following Trade, Diploma & Degree Engineering disciplines in Deendayal Port Trust.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Kandla Port Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.