Kaplan Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Kaplan, Inc – Kaplan, Inc. is a for-profit corporation that provides educational services to colleges and universities and corporations and businesses, including higher education programs, professional training and certifications, test preparation and student support services.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Kaplan Jobs 2020 :
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building a scalable learning platform using modern development, deployment and monitoring technologies such as Node JS, Angular 6+, Docker, AWS, LogEntries, AppDynamics etc . We have full-stack teams, where designers, product managers, and engineers work closely to build products that delight our customers.
In this role you will :
- Work on fast-paced, agile engineering teams
- Design, prototype and build user interfaces & frameworks with a platform mindset
- Use and extend the Kaplan Test Prep design language and front-end component catalog called Design System
- Collaborate with software engineers, QA engineers, UX and Design team and project managers
- Maintain high test coverage across unit, functional and integration test suites
- Conduct regular system deployments using our AWS-native continuous delivery pipeline
- Improve documentation of processes and systems
- Troubleshoot existing systems and applications
- Keep yourself up to date on latest web technologies and help drive innovation at Kaplan Test Prep
Skills Required for Kaplan Jobs 2020 :
- BS/MS in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering)
- Understanding of API design and usage
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with light-weight and/or Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of relational and non relational databases
- Knowledge of Web accessibility principles and techniques
- Interest in education and having a positive effect on learners
- Minimum 1 years of Software Development Experience
Documents to be Carried for Kaplan Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Kaplan Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.