Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2020 | Veterinary Inspector & Veterinary Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 115 | Last Date 14.08.2020 | Karnataka Animal Husbandry Recruitment Notification @ www.ahvs.kar.nic.in
Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2020: Commissionerate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services has recently released the new job notification on 01.07.2020 @ www.ahvs.kar.nic.in for the post of 32 Veterinary Inspectors and 83 Veterinary Assistants Recruitment under KALAYANA-KARNATAKA 371 J REGION (LOCAL CADRE). As per the Karnataka Veterinary Recruitment 2020 notification, totally 115 vacancies are allotted filled by Karnataka Animal Husbandry Dept and these vacancies are allotted for Veterinary Inspector & Veterinary Assistant Posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Karnataka can make the online registration from 01.07.2020. The last date for submission of Karnataka AHVS online application is 14.08.2020.
Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Assistant Recruitment notification & Karnataka Animal Husbandry Department Jobs apply online link is available @ www.ahvs.kar.nic.in. Candidates should hold Degree/ Master Degree and age limit should be 18 to 35 years. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Selection will be based on test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Karnataka state. More details of Karnataka AHVS vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Commissionerate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Veterinary Inspectors and Veterinary Assistants|
|Qualification||Degree/ Master Degree|
| ||Job Location||, Karnataka|
|Last Date||14.08.2020 | Payment : 16.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Veterinary Inspectors and Veterinary Assistants includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
AHVS Karnataka Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 115 vacancies are filled by AHVS and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Inspectors and Veterinary Assistants Posts
- Candidates should hold Degree/ Master Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Online Mode.
How to apply Karnataka Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website ahvs.kar.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for the post of 32 Veterinary Inspectors and 83 Veterinary Assistants Recruitment under KALAYANA-KARNATAKA 371 J REGION (LOCAL CADRE).”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly & make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Karnataka AHVS Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.